Since 2008, StitchGraphics added screen printing to its production capacity. Our customers kept asking so we answered! Our automated – Yes, state of the art – screeprinting operation can handle small orders for private functions or large orders for big events.
We use the highest quality inks so that your shirts look great and last a lifetime. We promise that the ink of the shirt will last longer than the shirt it is printed on! In the years since we have started printing we have made a commitment to using the most environmentally safe inks which will allow us to print on literally any substrate you can throw our way.
With our capabilities growing every day, we are making sure that if you need something screen printed, no matter how impossible it may seem, we will make it happen.
Decoration and Finishing Techniques:
- Color capabilities – Can print up to 6 colors on dark goods, which allows you the flexibility to print any image you want.
- Large imprint area – We have the capacity to print an image that is 16 inches wide by 20 inches tall, all at NO EXTRA CHARGE…so make statement.
- Printing on any substrate – 100% cotton, Cotton/Poly Blends, 100% Polyesters, 600D bags, polypropylene, anything you can think of, don’t limit yourself!
- Folding – All items are folded in the standard 12 piece bulk fold, but remember, we can also fold and bag any order, of any size!
- Names and Numbers – these are offered to make your team have that Professional look!
You have a run coming up and are worried that you won’t have enough time to get the shirts done after your registration closes! NO PROBLEM, give us a call and we will print the job for you. This will give you the flexibility to get as many runners as possible without compromising on your shirts.
OH NO! You have a baseball team that needs names and numbers, as well as a screen front! We can handle that, just submit the names and we will make sure this is done with a professional look that will make the little league team look like it belongs in the majors.
Any scenario, any order, any time, any part of the year…think Stitchgraphics for all your screen printing needs.
From a proof to get you started:
To the Finished product:
We are able to work with any type of artwork you or your customer has. We can take the roughest of sketches and make them look like the Mona Lisa. See below for the steps you can take to get your company/event logo from concept to finished product.
- Submit the artwork in the form that you have, high res JPEG, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop Document, or PDF
- Please specify any and all Pantone Matches or say use stock colors, please see the section on our website listing these
- Please convert ALL fonts to outlines, this will allow for us to run your job without any confusion
- If you have an idea for a logo, please call and speak with us, we can make anything you dream of a reality